MetroClean UK Ltd provide a professional carpet cleaning service to meet all our customers requirements both domestic and commercial. Based in Liverpool, we are a friendly, dedicated, family-run business.
- We clean to stringent industry guidelines whilst maintaining very high standards and competitive prices.
- All work is carried out by professionally trained, friendly technicians.
- Our customers know they can trust us time after time to care for their furnishings.
- We specialise in carpet, upholstery and leather cleaning covering Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
Why choose MetroClean Ltd?
We tailor our carpet cleaning service to meet your needs – Whether you require a carpet cleaner in liverpool for a large office or a small lounge carpet, our exceptional level of customer service and attention to detail remains the same.
- Using the latest cleaning methods and machines we are able to cover every type of cleaning job at your premises.
- We make absolutely sure that we always use the right type of cleaning technique to satisfy your needs.
- We offer a full range of domestic and commercial upholstery cleaning and carpet cleaning services.
- Metroclean UK Ltd has full comprehensive insurance.
- Fully trained by the NCCA and fully approved by TACCA
Our service coverage:
Carpet cleaning areas in Liverpool: Aigburth, Allerton, Belle Vale, Bowring Park, Broadgreen, Childwall, Garston, Gateacre, Grassendale, Hale, Halewood, Hunts Cross, Huyton, Mossley Hill, Old Swan, Speke, Wavertree, Skelmersdale, Burscough, Southport.
Carpet cleaning Liverpool: Aintree, Ainsdale, Birkdale, Blundellsands, Bootle, Crosby, Everton, Kirkby, Skelmersdale, Ormskirk, Fazakerley, Formby, Freshfield, Blundell, Irby, Litherland, Little Crosby, Melling, Moreton, Knowlsley, Maghull, Seaforth, West Derby, Walton, Waterloo, Thornton.
- We also offer carpet cleaning, leather and upholstery cleaning in the surrounding areas: Prescot, Runcorn, St Helens, Wirral, Birkenhead, Wallasey, Warrington, Widnes.
- Carpet cleaning Liverpool, Rug cleaning Liverpool, Leather Cleaning Liverpool, Upholstery cleaning Liverpool
- Eco friendly cleaning Liverpool, Allergy protection Liverpool, Fabric protection Liverpool, Commercial & domestic cleaning Liverpool, Leather Cleaning and Restoration.
Frequently asked questionsCleaning with steam is a fantastic, natural cleaning process we need to use more. The steam generated by our equipment which sits outside in our van whilst we clean, works in many different ways and we know it is an invaluable tool in our arsenal for deep, hygienic and sanitising cleaning.
The action of heat transfer
The main reason that steam is so effective is because on initial contact the heat acts to separate the dirt and grime from the fibres of the carpet by weakening the physical bond. Off the shelf cleaning products that are available to buy will create the illusion of ‘clean’ with strong chemical odours that only have a marginal effect on the grime that embeds itself into the fibres of upholstery, and they also use optical brighteners to lighten the carpet. Whereas with steam cleaning, the heat transfer from the steam to the surface means you get a deep clean to the base of every fibre.
The sanitising action of steam
When water turns to steam it fights bacterias and kills germs and bugs that survive on carpet and upholstery fibres. Steam can be a natural sanitiser and neutraliser of bacteria in your home, without the need for harsh chemicals. You may feel the chemicals you use in cleaning products will help, but the residue left behind in these can be harmful to your skin and also the air you breathe. The simplicity of the power of steam cleaning makes much more sense than filling cupboards with expensive, gimmicky cleaning products.
Stubborn stains and bugs
The hot water vapour used in steam cleaning, is more effective on grease than cleaning at lower temperatures water so we can help with removing oily food stains from carpets and upholstery. For those of us with allergies or asthma, who are affected severely by bed bugs, dust mites, fleas and larvae, can benefit from steam cleaning as these are killed when steam is used to clean.We are committed to managing our impact on the environment by using environmentally friendly carpet cleaning and carpetcommercial cleaning products and methods and at no extra cost.We think you will be impressed with our cleaning results, many customers (especially landlords and tenants) tell us they had expected to have throw carpets away, but when we clean them, they realise that trained professionals can do an incredible job with dirty, stained carpets.We do NOT charge by the hour. Before we do anything, we will provide you with a fixed price and that is all you pay.
We will be happy to provide you with a free survey and quotation at your home or business before you choose to hire us.This is a difficult one to answer as the drying times will depend upon a number of variables which include the following:
- The length of the fibres.
- The humidity/moisture content of the air.
- The amount of cleaning required to remove all dirt from your carpets/upholstery using the most suitable cleaning method.
On the day that we clean your carpets/upholstery, we will advise you on the drying times to expect and give you professional tips on the best ways to aid quicker drying – but its usually within just a few hours of completing.
Ask us a question
Questions – click here