MetroClean Ltd are a leading contract & office cleaning company based in Liverpool. We strive to always deliver outstanding office cleaning services at very competitive prices across Merseyside and the North West.
- We provide daily office cleaning services, contract cleaning and commercial cleaning services to all types of companies throughout Merseyside.
- Our office cleaners and contract cleaners are highly professional, motivated, experienced and reliable.
- We are committed to managing our impact on the environment by using environmentally friendly office cleaning and commercial cleaning products and methods and at no extra cost.
Why choose MetroClean Ltd for your contract cleaning?
Our clients trust us to take care of all their office cleaning and contract cleaning requirements to the highest standards – day in day out – which is why we have a fantastic client retention rate.
- We believe our experience and professionalism are a true asset to the commercial clients we work with, resulting in very high retention rates for our industry and which is also reflected in out 99% complete satisfaction records
- Our service covers all varieties of one-off or recurring contracts, in all types of commercial premises.
- Our clients span from hospitality in hotels, leisure centres and bars/restaurants, through to small offices up to vast multi site office and admin facilities.
To find out more speak to us now or get a cleaning quote now. Don’t hesitate to call Peter on 07834 022866 any time who will offer advice.
Liverpool commercial and contract Cleaning Coverage:
We provide our office cleaning and commercial cleaning services to companies right across Liverpool, including: Aigburth, Allerton, Belle Vale, Bowring Park, Broadgreen, Childwall, Garston, Gateacre, Grassendale, Hale, Halewood, Hunts Cross, Huyton, Mossley Hill, Old Swan, Speke, Wavertree, Skelmersdale, Burscough, Southport.
Don’t hesitate to call Peter on 07834 022866 any time who will offer advice.
Frequently asked questionsCleaning with steam is a fantastic, natural cleaning process we need to use more. The steam generated by our equipment which sits outside in our van whilst we clean, works in many different ways and we know it is an invaluable tool in our arsenal for deep, hygienic and sanitising cleaning.
The action of heat transfer
The main reason that steam is so effective is because on initial contact the heat acts to separate the dirt and grime from the fibres of the carpet by weakening the physical bond. Off the shelf cleaning products that are available to buy will create the illusion of ‘clean’ with strong chemical odours that only have a marginal effect on the grime that embeds itself into the fibres of upholstery, and they also use optical brighteners to lighten the carpet. Whereas with steam cleaning, the heat transfer from the steam to the surface means you get a deep clean to the base of every fibre.
The sanitising action of steam
When water turns to steam it fights bacterias and kills germs and bugs that survive on carpet and upholstery fibres. Steam can be a natural sanitiser and neutraliser of bacteria in your home, without the need for harsh chemicals. You may feel the chemicals you use in cleaning products will help, but the residue left behind in these can be harmful to your skin and also the air you breathe. The simplicity of the power of steam cleaning makes much more sense than filling cupboards with expensive, gimmicky cleaning products.
Stubborn stains and bugs
The hot water vapour used in steam cleaning, is more effective on grease than cleaning at lower temperatures water so we can help with removing oily food stains from carpets and upholstery. For those of us with allergies or asthma, who are affected severely by bed bugs, dust mites, fleas and larvae, can benefit from steam cleaning as these are killed when steam is used to clean.We are committed to managing our impact on the environment by using environmentally friendly office cleaning and commercial cleaning products and methods and at no extra cost.
Ask us a question
Questions – click here