MetroClean UK Ltd provide a professional carpet cleaning service to meet all our customer requirements. Based in Liverpool, we are a friendly, dedicated, family-run business.
- We clean to stringent industry guidelines whilst maintaining very high standards and competitive prices.
- All work is carried out by professionally trained, friendly technicians.
- Our customers know they can trust us time after time to care for their furnishings.
- We specialise in carpet, upholstery and leather cleaning covering Liverpool and the surrounding areas.
Why choose us for Commercial Carpet Cleaning in Liverpool?
- We tailor our carpet cleaning service to meet your needs, and we are able to offer a variety of different cleaning methods for every situation
- Whether you require a carpet cleaner in liverpool for a large office or a small lounge carpet, our exceptional level of customer service and attention to detail remains the same.
- Using the latest cleaning methods and machines we are able to cover every type of cleaning job at your premises.
- We make absolutely sure that we always use the right type of cleaning technique to satisfy your needs.
- We offer a full range of domestic and commercial upholstery and carpet cleaning services.
- Metroclean UK Ltd has full comprehensive insurance.
- Fully trained by the NCCA, we look forward to meeting you.
If you own a business or venue you’ll know that it is very important to make a good first impression with customers and provide a pleasant, productive work environment for your employees. The carpets in your reception, offices and corridors are a window into how you handle your business, and the way they look can be the difference between getting repeat business or not. If you own a venue, regular maintenance is crucially important when you take into account the large amounts of foot traffic and potential for spillages. MetroClean’s commercial carpet cleaning services can help improve the look and feel of your workplace and ensure that your carpets last for longer, saving you the cost of paying for expensive replacements in the future.
Without regular maintenance, carpets soon become a home for soil, debris and other contaminants. Vacuuming alone will not solve the problem as it doesn’t clean far down into the pile. Because of these foreign bodies, dirty carpets will wear down much quicker than those that are properly cleaned. Regular foot traffic from employees agitates soil particles, grounding them into the fibres and causing them to fray. Dirty carpets can even become a health risk, and studies have shown that clean carpets not only look great but improve indoor air quality, providing a healthy working environment for you and your staff.
Here at Metroclean we have always been committed to providing our customers with an outstanding level of service at affordable prices for all our clients. We like to keep as up to date as possible with industry trends to ensure you get outstanding results every time. We are trained by the NCCA, approved by TACCA and fully insured. We work with businesses across Liverpool and the surrounding areas, including but not limited to: Aigburth, Allerton, Belle Vale, Bowring Park, Broadgreen, Childwall, Garston, Gateacre, Grassendale, Hale, Halewood, Hunts Cross, Huyton, Mossley Hill, Old Swan, Speke, Wavertree, Skelmersdale, Burscough and Southport.
We tailor our services to cater for your specific needs. Whether you run a small office or a large venue, our exceptional level of customer service and attention to detail remains the same. Give us a call on 0151 281 7466 today for a free quote!
Carpet cleaning is important! Carpeting is a major investment in your home and workplace, and regular cleanings are necessary to keep it looking new. Just as the clothes we wear need regular washing to keep them fresh and hygienic, so carpets require periodic professional carpet cleaning. Accumulated soil and grit are major causes of reduced carpet life, and enable destructive and health harmful mites and bacteria to work unchecked. Carpet cleaning prices are minimal when you consider the replacement cost of carpets and soft furnishings, so regular cleaning makes economic sense too.
- Prochem™, Chemspec™, Alltec™, Kleenrite™, HOST™ and Rotovac™.
- We invest loads of money in the latest technologies for cleaning soft furnishings so we can give you the benefit of cleaner and healthier carpets.
All Metroclean’s carpet cleaning technicians have been trained to the highest industry standard in the art of carpet cleaning and care by the NCCA. The National Carpet Cleaners Association is the only independent UK trade body solely dedicated to the craft of carpet, upholstery, and other soft furnishings cleaning.
We make sure that no effort is spared when delivering the best carpet cleaning service to you – our Client.
Commercial Carpet Cleaning Areas Covered Include:
- Carpet cleaning areas in Liverpool: Aigburth, Allerton, Belle Vale, Bowring Park, Broadgreen, Childwall, Garston, Gateacre, Grassendale, Hale, Halewood, Hunts Cross, Huyton, Mossley Hill, Old Swan, Speke, Wavertree, Skelmersdale, Burscough, Southport.
- Carpet cleaning Liverpool: Aintree, Ainsdale, Birkdale, Blundellsands, Bootle, Crosby, Everton, Kirkby, Skelmersdale, Ormskirk, Fazakerley, Formby, Freshfield, Blundell, Irby, Litherland, Little Crosby, Melling, Moreton, Knowlsley, Maghull, Seaforth, West Derby, Walton, Waterloo, Thornton.