Our prices are based on the exceptional quality of cleaning provided by our powerful truck mounted steam extraction system.
The truck mounted cleaning offers the best solution around leaving you with cleaner, fresher carpets.
- Lounge carpet cleaning – from £35
- Hall stair and landings – from £25
- Bedroom carpet cleaning – from £15
- Fabric sofa cleaning 3 piece suites – from £65
- Leather 3 piece suites – from £65
- These prices are here to give you an idea of the usual costs for cleaning.
- Of course we also offer a completely free no obligation quote, that can be given at your premises so you know what the costs will be before we do our magic and help get your carpets, upholstery or furniture like new again.
Testimonials from happy customers
“Mr B Campbell”
Peter has attended our home on a number of occasions in order to clean various carpets and leather suites for us. The service that Peter offers was first class. He attended our property exactly at the appointment time agreed and carried out the work to the price quoted, which was extremely competitive. The machinery he is equipped with is unbelievable and the cleaning power of the machinery superb; with all of the various types of stains on our carpets easily removed with his high powered cleaning machines. I would most certainly recommend Peter and Metroclean to any friend or client of ours. He gave us an excellent and professional service at excellent value for money. Thank you very much.
“Trish – Metroclean customer review”
Metroclean was recommended to me by a friend who recently had her carpets cleaned. I had 2 beds, stairs/landing and a through lounge cleaned. They used a truckmounted carpet cleaning machine which cleaned at a far better standard than the portable machines which had been used in the past. The value and service are of a high standard, and they were very polite. I would recomend metroclean uk to anybody. Trish
“Thank you Metroclean”
We recently had a minor flood that left our carpet and two settees wet and they began to smell. The water that had got into them had also discoloured the carpet and settees. The insurance were slow and not helpfull and as the smell of damp was getting worse I decided to sort it myself. I came across Metroclean UK and even though they were busy they came out to see us almost straight away. They were polite, professional and did a fantastic job on both the carpet and the settees, thankyou Metroclean