If your upholstered sofas, chairs or suite are looking dirty, tired and lifeless, let us give your furnishings a new lease of life – using extensive experience, training and powerful truck mounted steam extraction equipment we can rejuvenate the colour, brightness and finish of your upholstered furniture.
Before we clean your upholstery we promise to:
- Conduct a full survey – Give you a fixed price with no hidden charges.
- We will test your items for shrinkage and colour run risks
- Explain what we will do and how we will clean your valuable upholstery
- Take absolute care and attention to enable the cleaning of your furniture in your home or business premises with the highest levels of safety and lowest levels of disturbance.
Why choose MetroClean Ltd?
- Metroclean is a forward-thinking company that sets out to give our customers the very best in terms of value, services, and satisfaction due to continued development, training and the most up to date machinery.
- We use the most modern efficient methods incorporating micro-splitting, detergent free, bleach free solutions.
- Our upholstery cleaning is carried out using the latest solutions and machinery, to our customers, this means safe solutions with outstanding results.
- If your furniture is ripped scuffed, torn, faded or damaged in any way, we can also offer a complete upholstery repairs and recovery service – read more here
Contact us today to see how we can help give your furniture a new lease of life! Don’t hesitate to call Peter on 07834 022866 any-time who will offer advice on upholstery cleaning Liverpool
We are a family-run business dedicated to providing a professional upholstery cleaning service to meet all our customers requirements across Liverpool. All our work is carried out by experienced and trained technicians and we clean to stringent industry guidelines while maintaining very high standards and competitive prices.
Upholstered furniture, whether fabric or leather, is one of the major investments in any home. Because of this, it should be well looked after so you can avoid paying out to have sofas reupholstered or replaced prematurely (though if this does happen we do also offer a friendly, personal re-upholstery and fabric repair service). All upholstery eventually requires professional care. On top of our knowledge and experience, the equipment we have invested in helps us to address the many different challenges one might face on an upholstery cleaning job. We are fully trained and insured to tackle the cleaning of any kinds of upholstery you might have in your home.
We cover all areas of Liverpool and Merseyside and take great pride in our work, having built our business through positive recommendation and word of mouth. We like to keep as up to date as possible with industry trends to ensure you get outstanding results every time. We are trained by the NCCA, approved by TACCA and fully insured. We work with businesses across Liverpool and the surrounding areas, including but not limited to: Aigburth, Allerton, Belle Vale, Bowring Park, Broadgreen, Childwall, Garston, Gateacre, Grassendale, Hale, Halewood, Hunts Cross, Huyton, Mossley Hill, Old Swan, Speke, Wavertree, Skelmersdale, Burscough and Southport.
We tailor our services to cater for your specific needs. Whether you run a small office or a large venue, our exceptional level of customer service and attention to detail remains the same. Give us a call on 0151 281 7466 today for upholstery cleaning Liverpool!